Water challenge!

Feb 9th '15 16:32 PM
Wobbles
Hydrate
Feel Great

I fail to keep up with my water intake despite the benefits so for the rest of February I need a boot up the bum.

Benefits of drinking water:
Healthy skin
Boosts metabolism
Removes toxins
Less bloating
Zero calories
Helps you feel full
Helps digestion and constipation

...these are just a small handful of benefits!

They say drink 64oz of water a day which = 8 small glasses, my aim is 4 pints a day which has around 80 oz of water.

Who is with me?

Attached Thumbnails
Water challenge!-water8glasses.jpg  

Feb 9th '15 16:56 PM
Bevziibubble
I'm in! I'm awful lately with drinking enough water. I think it's because Im always out and about and water just goes straight through me these days and I constantly need to pee!
Feb 9th '15 17:22 PM
linzi
I'm trying really hard to do this ATM, we just got a water dispenser on our new fridge which gives lovely cold water but I'm still struggling to drink as much as I should 😣 I think there is an app which reminds you to drink water? Xx
Feb 9th '15 18:19 PM
Wobbles
That's what we have Linzi and for out about I have a Brita bottle, I can't stand tap water after drinking filtered!

I've done 3 pints today. Thinking checking myself in will help ... Stay with me
Feb 10th '15 18:15 PM
Wobbles
I drank my target yesterday

Today I've only just got myself the first pint of water ... totally forgot with just over 3 hours worth of travelling this morning and then feeling blergh from a dentist appointment.
Feb 10th '15 19:19 PM
Bevziibubble
Hope you're feeling better soon

I have had 6 glasses of water today. 2 to go!

Feb 10th '15 19:41 PM
missbelle
I definitely need to join this ladies. I think I drink around 4 glasses a day. Does anyone add juice or does that defeat the purpose do you think? Tap water never really appeals to me and I always forget to put some in the fridge!

Belle xx
Feb 11th '15 09:57 AM
Wobbles
I had 2 pints equal to the 4 glasses yesterday so half ... If Id have started in the morning Id have needed 2-3 wee stops on the way to Manchester lol

I have my first pint (2 glasses) infront of me now to drink before I go to the shops.
Feb 11th '15 11:04 AM
linzi
How you feeling today chick?

I managed yeaterday because I excersized but in really busy today so hoping I stick to it 😣 gonna be out and about all day xx
Feb 11th '15 13:30 PM
Wobbles
Shit to be straight to the point x