Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Limit Reached

Thread in '

General Dieting

' Forum started by Jasmine, Oct 28th, 2013 at 15:17 PM.
Oct 28th, 2013, 15:17 PM  
Jasmine

Limit Reached

Have you ever reached "The Limit?" I weigh more than I have ever weighed before, I'm miserable and I must do something about this. From here I'm headed to the "what diet is right for you" section. Please keep me in your prayers.

Oct 28th, 2013, 16:36 PM  
TwylaDee

Aw, honey...
Now is the time for encouragement! You've made the decision to do something and that is a time to be proud of yourself. I think all of us here have come to that conclusion at one time or another.

Oct 28th, 2013, 19:30 PM  
PaintedNails123

Jasmine, I hit that point when the scales tipped close to 270 (267.6 and I'll never forget it as long as I live) so I know how you feel. Everyone has a limit and when enough is enough, you do something about it. Good for you for making the decision to get healthier! We are all behind you!

Oct 28th, 2013, 20:08 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Yes .... for about a year I kept saying I need to diet, I'd last a couple of days but the scales went up and up. I ended up 14st 11.5lbs the heaviest I have ever been. I went through some serious depression when the weight piled on but how much of an excuse can that be? In the new year I decided enough was enough (not a resolution I may add) and my head was obviously ready and I cracked on with it!

Good luck x

Oct 29th, 2013, 10:11 AM  
PrincessPikachu
Maintainer

I actually think as much as it's a horrible feeling, it's a positive! Its the point where everything changes for the better as you know you can't go on as you are! I reached it almost 2 years ago after far too long of "dieting" and actually gaining! I've never looked back since xx

Oct 30th, 2013, 10:43 AM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Last December. I'm only 5 ft and I hit 171 lbs after constant binge eating and promising myself I would start on monday. One day I decided enough was enough and got really strict on my diet and exercise and lost weight. I'm off track at the moment but not as bad as I was.

Good luck

Nov 5th, 2013, 16:51 PM  
Squishy

Quote:
Quote by PrincessPikachu View Post
I actually think as much as it's a horrible feeling, it's a positive! Its the point where everything changes for the better as you know you can't go on as you are!
I agree with this. Sometimes I have to get miserable enough with the way things are that I am willing to go through the misery (or perceived misery) of changing for the better. Best of luck to you!