Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Nothing really worked but...

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by Tsmith, Mar 23rd, 2019 at 20:08 PM.
Mar 23rd, 2019, 20:08 PM  
Tsmith

Nothing really worked but...

So tried it all, and dieting does not work for me. Started to do my own gardening, which meant a new approach. It doesn't make me a vegan, but eating freshly from my garden has had major improvements. For those of you who don't have a garden and dieting isn't easy, there's nothing more rewarding than creating my kind of balance. I don't have time to go to the gym as my family is my gym, there are naysayers but I say screw the perfect routine.

Mar 24th, 2019, 15:52 PM  
Tsmith

[QUOTE=Tsmith;61962]So tried it all, and dieting does not work for me. Started to do my own gardening, which meant a new approach. It doesn't make me a vegan, but eating freshly from my garden has had major improvements. For those of you who don't have a garden and dieting isn't easy, there's nothing more rewarding than creating my kind of balance.

I don't have time to go to the gym as my family is my gym, there are naysayers but I say screw the perfect routine.

Mar 25th, 2019, 12:32 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

I've tried growing my own veg and failed badly!

You're family might be naysayers (I had to look up what naysayers means haha) but you can still get into it solo... maybe they will follow?

Apr 2nd, 2019, 12:37 PM  
DaisySW

Hello