Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Hello!

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by Evie, Feb 27th, 2019 at 18:00 PM.
Feb 27th, 2019, 18:00 PM  
Evie

Hello!

Hi there, I’m Evie!

Joining to see if I can stay motivated this time. I know SW works for me, I lost over 1st in a couple of months but then fell pregnant with my daughter and put it all back and then some 🙈 So I need to lose the baby weight (bad excuse when she’s 10 months old haha) plus what I needed to lose before. Overall it’s about 5 stone (2 stone to pre pregnancy weight) and I’m finding it really difficult to stick to plan with a very lovely but very demanding baby in tow! Any tips welcome!

Mar 13th, 2019, 15:41 PM  
DaisySW

Hello

Mar 13th, 2019, 19:49 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

I kept my baby excuse for years not months

How are you getting on with Slimming World?

Welcome to Social Slimmers Evie

Mar 15th, 2019, 14:41 PM  
Evie

Hi both! Not doing great but not terrible I guess 😂 2 weeks in now, first one lost 2lb and second one lost 0.5lb. Although last week was pretty much all off plan as I was traveling (I had a lot of speedy soup and walked a lot every day but also had lots of naughty food including 2 takeaways &#128584 so I’m really happy to not have a gain!

I think traveling is definitely one of my weaknesses, for example if we go away to visit the in-laws for the weekend I know I won’t be able to stay on plan and I’ve been known to let that turn into a whole week off plan 😬

Mar 15th, 2019, 19:35 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Thats fab and especially fab if you went off plan for week 2 so well done you. 0.5lb doesn't seem much but they very much are and you will get some of those ... that is ok

Work is my downfall but it soon becomes habit and you refuse some temptations without it bothering you! Keep going