Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Bumps on my weight loss road

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by Lolly D, Nov 29th, 2017 at 15:50 PM.
Nov 29th, 2017, 15:50 PM  
Lolly D

Bumps on my weight loss road

Hi ,

I'm only a few weeks into my weight loss journey and for some reason today has been a real challenge- syns galore and i'm just wondering if people have any advice on how to tackle BAD DAYS

Thanks

Nov 29th, 2017, 19:42 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi and welcome to Social Slimmers!
I'm sorry today has been a difficult day. I found getting into the right mindset a real challenge, sometimes it just needs to click for everything to fall into place. I hope everything gets easier soon

Nov 29th, 2017, 20:10 PM  
Lolly D

Thank you, hopefully 🙏 tomorrow will be back to basics and I'll just keep writing everything down😃

Dec 1st, 2017, 10:33 AM  
Angel1234

Hello

I think sometimes we just need a day off. I try not to beat myself up, I can't change today but I can tomorrow.

Welcome to the forum

Dec 1st, 2017, 10:40 AM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi Lolly,

Welcome to Social Slimmers

I agree with Angel once done you can't change that day but you can change tomorrow ... just move onwards and upwards from it. I used to beat myself up, I've stopped.

Are you really strict with yourself? Sometimes if you are too strict these days are more likely to creep on us. I have learnt if I want carbs (for me I try and stay low carbs) I have it, if I want something sweet I have it. I try and have good choices of both in so it's not too bad but if I don't then I end up on one day where it ALL goes down hill!

Dec 1st, 2017, 15:50 PM  
Lolly D

Thanks Ladies,
it's great to know we all have our bad days. I'm really focused at the minute Wobbles ( this doesn't happen all the time so need to make the most of it ☺) it was just a simple thing like having a latte from the coffee machine 9.5 syns that shocked me and after that i just went mad on the bad stuff.
Anyways i have taken it as a blip day and went back to basics yesterday and today. I just really want my first stone reward before xmas ( currently 10.5lbs gone) so that is my push at the mo.
thanks for the tips ladies, i will need them all as this is the start of a LONG Road

Dec 2nd, 2017, 18:25 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Good luck getting back on track