Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Hello from a serial dieter

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by AliParsnips, Aug 21st, 2017 at 08:51 AM.
Aug 21st, 2017, 08:51 AM  
AliParsnips

Hello from a serial dieter

Hi I'm new to here. I've struggled with my weight since I started working in the operating theatres 27 years ago and have tried most diets with variable amounts of success. I lost 3 stone plus with weight watchers, then I hit a plateau. Nearly 4 stone on the slimfast plan and ended up being treated on the dermatology unit for three months with a psoriasis flare up. Last year I lost three stone with slimming world but found the consultant less than helpful and don't like being put on the spot. I have got a LOT of weight to lose (4 stone plus) and am giving slimming world a concerted effort without going to the group. Purely because I find having to weigh vegetables a bind.

I eat a mainly vegetarian diet but have added some fish to my diet in an effort to boost my protein intake. My gp suggested limiting my carbs to aid weight loss hence the diet change.

Where is the social slimmers journal? Here's to a new me yet again.

Nov 3rd, 2017, 13:56 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi and welcome to Social Slimmers!
The journals are in the diet section and fitness section depending on what type of journal you want. Feel free to start one of your own too

Nov 27th, 2017, 15:35 PM  
Angel1234

Hi Ali