Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Lost 3 stones since November

Thread in '

Slimming World

' Forum started by Bookworm, Jun 21st, 2017 at 13:16 PM.
Jun 21st, 2017, 13:16 PM  
Bookworm

Lost 3 stones since November

Following a bereavement my husband and I gained weight like nobodies business. We had problems with breathing, joints and generally felt unhealthy. I'm not surprised. My husband (6ft tall) ballooned to 19 and a half stones and me, only 5'5" swelled up to 18 and a half. I am deeply ashamed to mention all this.
In November we joined S.W. and haven't looked back. Hubby has lost 5 stones and been voted man of the year and I have lost 3.
I feel now, that I could do with a forum where I can get a ticker but I haven't got a signature box.. Do I have to wait until I have been a set time?) And talk to people the same as me but in different cities.
I really, really look forward to meeting you all

Jun 22nd, 2017, 10:10 AM  
Bookworm

Hello.....? Anyone there....?

Jun 23rd, 2017, 13:29 PM  
AliCat
Maintainer

Hi Bookworm. It's very quiet on here at the moment due to summer holidays I presume.
I think you need to post 10 times before you can have a signature. Have a look in the Support section as I'm sure it's been brought up before

Jun 23rd, 2017, 14:17 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi Bookworm

Wow that's amazing, both of you.

Your signature will start appearing at post 10. This is just to weed out spammers. Sorry for the confusion.

Jun 23rd, 2017, 17:15 PM  
Bookworm

Hello both. I'm not surprised people are off line in this heat we have just had. I was so hot yesterday, I seemed to be talking gibberish. And of course the tennis is on too. I hope I can start a diary off.

Jun 23rd, 2017, 19:27 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi and welcome to Social Slimmers! You have both done so well with the weight loss

Jan 5th, 2018, 15:21 PM  
Mo2Go

Just registered here today and only joined (for the umpteenth time) a class last night. Your achievement is very inspiring as I have 5 stone to lose, which is the goal I have chosen. So was delighted to find your thread here. Well done to both of you

Apr 15th, 2018, 18:56 PM  
WeightPsychLab

Awesome! Well done.