Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Wedding hurdle

Thread in '

General Dieting

' Forum started by sizeseven, Sep 1st, 2013 at 16:02 PM.
Sep 1st, 2013, 16:02 PM  
sizeseven

Wedding hurdle

I messed up my diet on Friday night by attending a wedding. My crazy cousin was getting married for the third time so I had planned not to attend this one. Unfortunately, I had to, and the food there was delightful. We were even given a whole cake to take home for the kids - it was a no-kids wedding. Now I have cake in my fridge and I'm wondering whether we should finish it all quickly and get it out of the way, or eat it slowly over a period of one week and pile on the pounds slowly. Going out really messes up my dieting.

Sep 1st, 2013, 18:44 PM  
kiwifrootkai

You can allow yourself a bit of slack when it comes to occasions, but I find it's better for me if I limit it to that day only, and work hard the rest of the week. So if I were you I'd let the rest of the family eat the cake

I like the saying "one bad meal won't make you fat, just like one good meal won't make you slim" - helps me when I feel guilty over indulging at times

xo

Sep 1st, 2013, 19:01 PM  
PrincessPikachu
Maintainer

I'd either eat it all quickly or let everyone else eat it! I'm not much of a cake fan though tbh, so I tend to let the Kids eat it!

Sep 2nd, 2013, 00:17 AM  
kiwifrootkai

Yeah it's easy for me to say leave it coz i'm not a cake fan eithrr! If it was a pie or somethin tho i'd fill me boots

Sep 2nd, 2013, 07:38 AM  
PrincessPikachu
Maintainer

I can take or leave anything sweet really, but I adore savoury food! I just pick and pick at it

Sep 5th, 2013, 17:32 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

I'd get the kids to eat it quick and deal with the hyperness over the weight gain