Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

An it all went down hill ...

Thread in '

The Naughty Corner

' Forum started by Wobbles, Jun 4th, 2017 at 16:56 PM.
Jun 4th, 2017, 16:56 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

An it all went down hill ...

Thursday - Pizza *regret*

Friday - A couple of vodka and soda *not too bad*

Saturday - Good in day out for a meal although I made a good choice for my main: chicken, couc cous with a small pitta I indulged in toffee pudding peanut butter ice cream. The good thing is the portions were small but yummy then followed more vodka sodas + sambuca

Sunday/today - Sambuca wasn't a good idea. I was doing a mini roast but we are getting chinese I will go with boiled rice though just not sure on the main yet and I have every intention of opening that wine I said I wouldn't touch again

I'm in the middle of dying to lose the measurements but enjoying life too. I'm back full swing at the gym so I know I won't gain but ....

Jun 4th, 2017, 20:25 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Oh dear, sounds like a fun time though You certainly work hard enough at the gym to get away with it

Jun 4th, 2017, 20:37 PM  
linzi

Ah sounds good hun im terrible when my other half is around ive put so much weight on since i met him 🙈

Jun 5th, 2017, 11:34 AM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

I'm on a plus but I also went too low last time so I'm just taking it all as it happens. I'll reduce my calories over the next 5 days by 100-150 too!

Jun 5th, 2017, 18:27 PM  
linzi

Sometimes you need to have those days i think, as long as you get back on it quickly its not an issue imo. Its when youre likw 'oh well i messed up today so the rest of the week doesnt matter' and it snowballs. You have to enjoy yourseld as well!

Jun 7th, 2017, 14:44 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Yer I don't tend to think like that.

The biggest regret is the chinese takeaway this weekend gone. It's done though!