Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Hi everybody

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by Jonny, Mar 22nd, 2017 at 19:55 PM.
Search this Thread

Mar 22nd, 2017, 19:55 PM  
Jonny

Hi everybody

Hi

I'm a fatty.

I gradually stared eating more and more (getting up to a full cup of uncooked rice + a lot of meat or fish + vegetables) and I started rewarding myself with food treats (like a slobbering dog). At first it was just nuts and dried fruit, but it morphed into sugar iced doughnuts with cream, tubs of ice-cream etc.

It started 6 years ago, but in the last two years my eating has become ridiculous. I don't know what the psychological problems are that have led to my excessive eating, and I'm not here for that. I'm here to glean support and to be entertained by heroic victories and miserable failures (plus get some tips from diet troopers).

I started my task 38 hours ago - I was 108.6 kilogram (240 pounds on wake up - no water drinking to cheat the fake the start weight) and I'm not that tall. My weight was/is impinging on my mobility and general health. I have made a decision to weigh 75 kilogram (165 pound or 11 stones 11 ponds).

I am going to do it in 3 fasts. First to 100kg, then to 87.5kg, and then to 75kg. I will have a gap of 'normal eating' in between the fasts to build up health, strength and willpower.

My last weight (this morning) was 106.3kg - and I'm being careful to keep hydrated. I am hoping I can get below 100kg (well hydrated) in less than 10 days. But if it takes longer - so be it. Obviously my initial weight loss is not fat (the 66 pounds of it stuck to my body) and it will take time to break down. To help I am doing a little gentle exercise (my heart is probably a lump of throbbing fat - so I need to take it easy).

I cannot do a water fast - simply can't. I am taking vitamins and supplements, and drinking lemon & lime (dilute) juice and a savoury broth (made from stock cubes and curry powder).

I'm on around 80 calories per day - but I'm thinking about going to less than 50 (to get my body into a 'fasting state'.

Anyway, hello I'm here and off to read some posts. By the way, I feel peaceful and calm, but a little light-headed. I'm hungry in an abstract way - like something disconnected from me is hungry, not the 'real' me that's hungry.

May 3rd, 2017, 12:55 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi Jonny and welcome to Social Slimmers

So am I reading right that you are fasting and consuming just 8- calories a day through cordial added to your water? Are you still on this plan or do you have days off? FASTING works but short term or random days not long term in most cases.

May 27th, 2017, 12:21 PM  
Shev01

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say hello and say thanks for letting me join your group.

I have been doing SW for about 5 weeks and I am still as confused as I was when I started .

I always thought I got to grips with most things quite quickly but syns and HEa and b's are totally confusing me.

I had managed to lose about 8lb but put on .5lb last week and don't know why and need to try and understand where I am going wrong, so watch this space for lots of questions, sorry

May 27th, 2017, 19:18 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi and welcome to Social Slimmers!

May 29th, 2017, 14:32 PM  
rump

hi, there

May 29th, 2017, 14:32 PM  
rump

i have the same problem with weight

Find more posts on everybody.