Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Depressed and unfit because of belly fat.

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by want2loseweight, Dec 25th, 2016 at 11:55 AM.
Search this Thread

Dec 25th, 2016, 11:55 AM  
want2loseweight

Depressed and unfit because of belly fat.

Hi Guys.

I just joined. The reason I joined is simply because in the last few years, I have neglected myself very badly – due to events that happened in my life. As a result, I have picked up a lot of belly fat which not only do I fund very ugly, but I also feel very uncomfortable.

I want to loose this belly fat, but I do not know how.

I also suffer from chronic asthma.

I also have a hernia of my groin, so am unable to exercise.

I have looked online for weight loss programs, but I cannot afford them as they are too expensive.

I joined here in the hope that I will get good advice and support to help me get rid of my belly fat and begin to lead a healthy life.

Right now I am physically unhealthy and unfit and also – very depressed...one of the reasons for my depression is my belly fat.

Please help.

Thanks a lot.
Regards.

Dec 28th, 2016, 23:52 PM  
doliveiraonline

Hi there, I'd like to help you out. I know that losing weight it's very hard and frustrating but with the right advice you can get there and see the e results you wish coming through. Please let me know if you interested in some advice.

Jan 13th, 2017, 15:07 PM  
delian

Hi good to meet you,
just joined myself and your right that most programs are very expensive
i just posted a link in the free section this site to a free book/program take a look see if its of any benefit. it won't be a complete answer but may help you get started

Find more posts on belly, depressed, fat, unfit.