Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Hi everyone

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by Actidiet, Aug 24th, 2013 at 18:41 PM.
Aug 24th, 2013, 18:41 PM  
Actidiet

Hi everyone

Hi, My name is Tracy and I am (amongst other things) a weight-loss consultant and mentor for Actidiet. Actidiet is a meal replacement diet but we eat "real food!" I followed the plan for 5 weeks and lost 18lb and have kept it off since.

Tracy x

Aug 24th, 2013, 19:20 PM  
StirCrazy
Maintainer

Hi Tracy,

Welcome to the forum

Just a quick heads-up that your posts are looking a tad spammy. As we are a new website we only have one rules at the moment (see: http://www.socialslimmers.com/announ...cy-policy.html).

Instead of soliciting member to contact you for more details, maybe you could post a little bit more about it in a thread (General Dieting). We don't mind a simple link and a sentence explaining what you do in your signature (until thinks get a bit busier and then we may have to rethink signature policies). Maybe you can post a bit more organically and members may contact you via your signature.

Congrats on your weight loss (are you still on the plan?)

S.C

Aug 24th, 2013, 19:26 PM  
PrincessPikachu
Maintainer

Hiya well done on your weightloss!

Aug 25th, 2013, 16:42 PM  
WeightLoss4u

Hey there, I'm doing something a little bit similar to you. I'm eating Garcinia Cambogia though and it's working great. I have a link in my signature to a blog about it, but if this is a problem admin please do send me a message. Welcome to forum Actidiet, I hope you gain lots of valuable information from this forum! It's great!

Aug 25th, 2013, 17:43 PM  
Actidiet

Sorry, I am a little confused. I have posted about me and the diet about 4 times and only one of those I have invited people to contact me if they are interested in the diet (the rest were general info) I didn't do it again after that as it was after that I realised the no advertising rule.
I am sorry if I have started of on the wrong note.

Aug 25th, 2013, 18:30 PM  
StirCrazy
Maintainer

Hi everyone

Quote:
Quote by Actidiet View Post
Sorry, I am a little confused. I have posted about me and the diet about 4 times and only one of those I have invited people to contact me if they are interested in the diet (the rest were general info) I didn't do it again after that as it was after that I realised the no advertising rule.
I am sorry if I have started of on the wrong note.
It's no big deal Only mentioned it because members rarely check the term when signing up.

We don't mind mentors talking about their plans within the confines of on-topic threads, but don't allow the use of the forum for recruitment The forum is still pretty new so we will be adapting things to cater for mentors (as we see potential issues) so it's fair for you and other members

Regards,
S.C

Aug 25th, 2013, 18:56 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi Tracy

Welcome to the forum and well done on your weight loss

Aug 25th, 2013, 20:54 PM  
Chocoholic

Welcome aboard and well done

Aug 26th, 2013, 21:59 PM  
gonnabeslim