Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Jackie Chiles

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by Jackie Chiles, Oct 12th, 2016 at 21:40 PM.
Oct 12th, 2016, 21:40 PM  
Jackie Chiles

Jackie Chiles

Hello all,looking forward to reading your posts and getting valuable tips.

Oct 12th, 2016, 21:41 PM  
sarahc4536

Welcome to social Slimmers
Are you following any particular plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 13th, 2016, 06:37 AM  
Jackie Chiles

Thank you,l am following Slimming World,have hit a brick wall and not loosing much,seem to be yo-yoing,it's been happening for about 3 months.😞

Oct 13th, 2016, 09:47 AM  
kaybird296

Hi Jackie, and welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of great advice, dieting journals, recipes and more here.

Your loss so far is really impressive! Congratulations! It may be that you're just plateau'ing right now. It's happened to me on two separate occasions during my weight loss, and it's hard to shake. But you'll definitely get there. Feel free to share your own food journal over in the Dieting Journals sub-forum, as this may help people here identify anything that may be hindering you, and is also great for keeping track and reading back over on your down days to remind yourself why you started.

Oct 14th, 2016, 20:59 PM  
purpleshoes2

I'm also a new starter so it is nice to see some of the others. I'm hopeful that all the online support will work because I'm not good in front of groups of people so the groups won't really work for me.

Its also nice to see you've got so far on your weight lost journel already, I have gone all the other way! Hopefully stopped before it's got too horrifically bad.

Oct 15th, 2016, 11:03 AM  
Jackie Chiles

Thank you for the welcome,it is difficult to motivate myself at the moment so l will have to go back to basics again have a look back at my food diary's on the weeks l had decent losses,so l will have to get my positive pants well and truly on,have a good weekend 😊 all.

Oct 15th, 2016, 14:38 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi and welcome to Social
Slimmers

Oct 16th, 2016, 20:37 PM  
AliCat
Maintainer

Hi Jackie. Welcome and good luck