Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Sweets/ Candy

Thread in '

General Dieting

' Forum started by India, Jun 30th, 2016 at 14:52 PM.
Jun 30th, 2016, 14:52 PM  
India

Sweets/ Candy

Hey everyone

I'm not really much of a sweets person, even as a child I always preferred chocolate. I do however quite like lolly pops. I was just wondering diet wise how bad these are? I snack on fruit and low fat items through the day but was just thinking of a low sugar/ fat treat that I can have that'll take me a while to eat and I thought of lollys. Anyone else have them?

I know theres lots and lots of snacking ideas but I was just thinking of items that would take me a long time to eat and are ok to have once in a while

Thanks

Jun 30th, 2016, 15:47 PM  
sarahc4536

I'm not sure about lollies, but I really like the Foxs Glacier Fruit hard boiled sweets. They're ideal for me because they're low synned on SW, and I only usually need one to satisfy my sweet craving

Jul 1st, 2016, 12:19 PM  
India

Thanks Sarah ill have to give these a go I usually have a kinder bar as my chocolate treat (70cals) but they're tiny and Im left feeling starved still. Think alls I need is something sweet to occupy my brain for a bit and Im sure the Fox's Glacier are a lot less than 70cals each!

Jul 2nd, 2016, 19:41 PM  
AtomicPink

My sweet trick is the hartleys sugar free jellies, they are only something like 15cals. I'm AWFUL for haribo but find this a good alternative!

Jul 3rd, 2016, 21:32 PM  
huntress
Maintainer

Lolly pops aren't good for your teeth as the sugar from them hang around too long in your mouth.