Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Slightly different post...

Thread in '

Slimming World

' Forum started by erin, Mar 26th, 2016 at 15:45 PM.
Mar 26th, 2016, 15:45 PM  
erin

Slightly different post...

I was having doubts about going to my local slimming world group, constantly making excuses as to why I couldn't take the plunge and walk through those doors...I found this website a while back and each and every one of you inspired me to take that plunge!
It's still only early days, had my first weigh-in yesterday and lost 4.5lbs in my first week so this post is just to say thank you to all of you lovely people
Happy slimming!

Mar 26th, 2016, 16:55 PM  
sarahc4536

Welcome to the forums, and well done on your first loss!! Good luck on your journey x

Mar 26th, 2016, 19:56 PM  
PurpleJ

Hey Erin! Welcome and Congratulations! That 4.5lb is fantastic and I know only too well the difficulty walking through the door for the first time can be. I'm still like that now going to a new group if I can't make my own.

So... a big breath, a big smile and remember you have friends in that room, you might not have met them yet, but you will. Same applies here of course!

Mar 26th, 2016, 20:00 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi and welcome to Social Slimmers! Sounds like you're doing fab. Well done on your weight loss!

Mar 27th, 2016, 07:23 AM  
erin

You're all very kind thank you! Xx

Mar 28th, 2016, 19:49 PM  
hks

Well done - that's a great weight loss. What got me through the first couple of weeks whilst I got my head around the plan was lots of fat free natural yogurt with free sweetener to help satisfy me!

Mar 29th, 2016, 21:22 PM  
thistle

Hi Erin, welcome to the forum.

Well done on taking the plunge and joining your local group. Going to group every week has been a real help to me on my weight loss journey. Congratulations on your loss, 4.5lb is fantastic!

Mar 31st, 2016, 20:06 PM  
BigC

welcome to the forum, and congrats on your weight loss! keep up the good work!