Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

New and looking for support

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by Rose_805, Feb 27th, 2016 at 04:26 AM.
Feb 27th, 2016, 04:26 AM  
Rose_805

New and looking for support

Hi, I'm currently trying to lose those last pesky pounds with no luck and no support. I'm 28, 5'7 and weigh 155 lbs. This weight gain is new to me (marriage and pregnancy) and I just want to get back to my old 135 lbs self. Everyone I confess to that I'm trying to lose weight gives me an eye roll followed by a "you don't need to lose a pound, anorexia isn't a good look, if I looked as thin as you I wouldn't be complaining" comment. I decided to just shut up and not tell anyone of my intentions to lose 20 pounds which are all located in my midsection. Unfortunately, this includes my husband as he too believes my goals are pointless and a waste of time. Hes tried to sabotage my diet by trying to talk me out of it or tempting me with my favorite foods and sweets and it's very hurtful and I feel alone. Can anyone redirect me to the proper board? Thanks.

Feb 27th, 2016, 10:32 AM  
AliCat
Maintainer

Hi Rose, nice to meet you.
Have you a plan in mind? There are lots of sections in the forum for different weight loss methods so why not have a browse.

Feb 27th, 2016, 16:48 PM  
Rose_805

Hi, thanks! I'm a new mom so I don't really have a schedule. My routine is to take advantage of whatever free times shows up throughout the week. I use to do pilates but it seems the older my son gets the more energy he has and the more he needs interaction! I do however eat healthy well portioned meals with 2 cheat days a week. I would love to bring that down to one. Are there nay spontaneous dieters boards? Hehe

Feb 29th, 2016, 13:34 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi Rose!

Weight isn't everything but we all carry it much differently. Are you goals purely weight or is there an ideal clothes size? I'm 148lbs, size 10 bottom, 12 top and 5.5ft I lost weights originally as I was near 15 stone but now it's shaping up, losing body fat, getting leaner... completely different. I dropped my last jean size without dropping much off the scales.

Not good people can't support you, sometimes our closest can have far too much to say!

I have 0-1 cheat a week and try to eat clean and whole, high fats and protein x

Mar 2nd, 2016, 23:51 PM  
johnchambers

Hi im john im 19 and im 5'4" and 14 stone i have belly fat and thigh fat mostly what is the most effective way of losing it