Hello

Feb 7th '16 07:08 AM
Dietdemon64
Hi all

I am fed up with being overweight. I seem to have been on many failed diets so hoping I can get some support from this site to help me lose 2.5 stone once and for all. I need to develop some willpower! I also wondered how you put a ticker with your weight loss (hopefully) at the bottom of the signature?

I will be following slimming world and undecided wether it wd be better to go to group. I have been before, but would welcome your advice.

Hope all hav a great Sunday.
Feb 7th '16 10:38 AM
AliCat
Hi there. Wishing you the best of luck with your weight loss. I think support in one way or another is crucial to staying on track, be it at a group or online
Feb 7th '16 15:23 PM
Bevziibubble
Hi and welcome to Social Slimmers! Good luck with your weight loss
Feb 7th '16 22:49 PM
sarahc4536
Hi and welcome to Social Slimmers

Whether you decide to go back to a group or not, we are here to support you too

As for the ticker, if you click on mine it'll take you to the website to create one of your own, but before you create a signature you need to have 10 posts on the forums (if I remember correctly!) so get posting and you'll be on your way in no time
Feb 9th '16 04:12 AM
thistle
Hi! Welcome to Social Slimmers.
Feb 9th '16 07:18 AM
Dietdemon64
Thank you for all of your support. Will be joining group next week and will get ticker sorted out once. X
Feb 9th '16 09:10 AM
BigCharlie
Hello, I'm a newbie as well.
Feb 9th '16 14:02 PM
Wobbles
Hi Dietdemon64! Welcome to Social Slimmers

Good luck with your weight loss. Some people choice not to follwo a plan and just make food changes, better choices, cut out refined sugars, processed etc x
Feb 9th '16 18:36 PM
Dietdemon64
Dear wobbles

Thank you. I am getting drsperate to lose weight and it seems to be willpower that is lacking!!