Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

New to SW

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by bexf86, Jan 15th, 2016 at 20:49 PM.
Search this Thread

Jan 15th, 2016, 20:49 PM  
bexf86

New to SW

Hi,

I'm new to slimming world and I just wanted to check in eating right.....

WEDS....HEXB-2x weetabix HEXA-300ml lactofree semi skimmed milk. Lunch- gammon (fat trimmed) eggs and salad Dinner- chicken, bacon,spinach, passata pasta. Snack-Apple syn-30g cheese (I ate out at lunch so I synned oil for eggs)

THURS....HEXB sachet of Quaker Oats HEXA-30g cheese. I had berries on my porridge. For lunch I had a ham and spinach Omlette with 1/2 of my cheese with salad. For dinner I had jacket potatoes with 1/2 tin beans other 1/2 of cheese and salad. I also had fat free yog and apple on my syn of granola.

FRI......HEXB 2 slices 400g loaf wholemeal HEXA 30g cheese. Breakfast, poached eggs and spinach on toast (HEXB) Lunch, red pepper, red onion ham and cheese omlette. Dinner Quorn sausages, sw chips, peas and sweet corn. Tonight's syns are wine!

I am counting my syns and trying to have lots of speed food. However today I stupidly weighed myself and I haven't lost anything 😔. Is it just too early to tell? X

Jan 19th, 2016, 13:54 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi Bexf86,

Welcome to Social Slimmers. The guys and gals over on the Slimming World forum will be able to have a better answer for you.

Looks good to me. Try not to weigh to frequently, it sends you mad... I did that to myself How are you getting on? x

Jan 19th, 2016, 18:10 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi and welcome to Social Slimmers!

Jan 19th, 2016, 18:47 PM  
PurpleJ

Hi and welcome

I'm another addict on the scales but they play tricks of fluctuating so would advocate staying off them if you can, or at least remembering they're just mean and if you stay on the plan it'll come right.

Hope you enjoy the site and join in our challenges or add a journal.

Jan 20th, 2016, 02:14 AM  
thistle

Hi, welcome to Social Slimmers.

Find more posts on new.