Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

What next?

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by Tia, Nov 8th, 2015 at 19:12 PM.
Nov 8th, 2015, 19:12 PM  
Tia

What next?

Hello, I'm new here and have a quick question if you don't mind. I joined SW online today - gold package - and want to get started while waiting for my member's pack to arrive but don't know where it would be best to begin. I'm hoping to get on with it in the morning with my usual breakfast of porridge but not sure where to check how my chosen (usual) meals should be recorded i.e. free or not. Hope someone can point me in the right direction so I can start reading and planning tonight! Best wishes, Tia

Nov 8th, 2015, 22:20 PM  
PurpleJ

I think in honesty you should wait for your pack, maybe 'trim' the bad things out of your eating for now and lessen the amount of oats in your porridge, add more fruit to it to fill it out. There are limits that you'll need to work towards.

But for us to try and explain it all to you on here is going to be really hard, we're not experts and there are bound to be pitfalls. So think of it as getting yourself into the right frame of mind, making changes and getting going once you've had a good read of your pack would be my advice.

Good luck

Nov 9th, 2015, 10:35 AM  
Tia

Thank you for that I am picking up lots of tips from reading the threads and hopefully my pack will arrive midweek. Tia

Nov 9th, 2015, 13:56 PM  
AliCat
Maintainer

Hi Tia, welcome to the forum and best of luck with your weight loss

Nov 9th, 2015, 18:41 PM  
Tia

Thanks for the welcome! Tia

Nov 11th, 2015, 15:07 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi Tia,

Welcome to Social Slimmers.

I am not too sure on the porridge side, I think it depends what you are making it with and any extras like jam etc you may have on top.

Pop over to the SW forums where all the guys are super friendly and helpful!