Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Hi there! Noob over here!

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by EmiGem, Sep 22nd, 2015 at 14:45 PM.
Search this Thread

Sep 22nd, 2015, 14:45 PM  
EmiGem

Hi there! Noob over here!

Hello!
My name is Emma, and I'm new to this site. I started doing Slimming world last November(2014), and managed to shift about 3 stone by March(2015). Unfortunately, I fell off the wagon due to a new relationship - chocolates here and there, nice meals out, takeaways etc - and managed to gain back half a stone. So last week I said enough was enough, threw away all the 'quick and easy' stuff in the cupboards and freezer and hopped right back onto to Slimming world (from home) train!
I'm finding it really difficult atm though because I just lack inspiration for meals (and my fella really dislikes anything healthy )
I have a 2 year old, and luckily she seems to enjoy healthier meals over not so healthy (goodbye oven chips and chicken dippers! )
So I'm just hoping that this website will help me make some friends also on the weightloss journey, and also will help me find the support I need to plough through the chocolate and sugar cravings!
Anyway, enough rambling for now!
Em.

Sep 22nd, 2015, 15:08 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi Emma and welcome to Social Slimmers!

Sep 22nd, 2015, 15:18 PM  
EmiGem

Hi Bevziibubble!
Thank you

Sep 22nd, 2015, 19:20 PM  
AliCat
Maintainer

Hi Emma, nice to meet you. Good luck with the WL

Sep 22nd, 2015, 19:25 PM  
EmiGem

Thankyou Alicat

Sep 22nd, 2015, 20:48 PM  
PurpleJ

Hi and Welcome Emma,

Well done only gaining half a stone! I've seen members at group gain that on holiday so you've done great stepping back up to the challenge so soon. 3 stone is fab too.

Hope you enjoy the board and jump on in to the Christmas challenge, a lot of us run a journal too.

Sep 23rd, 2015, 09:36 AM  
EmiGem

Hi PurpleJ!
Thank you. I was expecting a higher gain to be honest, so was pretty pleased. What is the xmas challenge? Ill have to have a proper tour of the site later and figure out how to start a journal. I currently post on an instagram account so a journal alongside would be pretty good for me.

Find more posts on noob.