Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Hi

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by ohtobeslim, Sep 16th, 2015 at 10:38 AM.
Search this Thread

Sep 16th, 2015, 10:38 AM  
ohtobeslim

Hi

Hi Newbie here too! I've done slimming world before , but i am trying to do this from home as i now have 2 little boys so hard to get to a group.
Im 32 from Derbyshire.

My problem is,
I eat slimming world meals mainly daily.
But once the kids go to bed the biscuits and sweets come out and before i know it the pack has gone.
I don't know why i have gotten into this bad habit!
So here goes im going to weigh in on a wednesday ,Ive got a spa day booked for 9/10/15 so hoping i could possibly lose 7lb by then!!

Sep 16th, 2015, 11:17 AM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi and welcome to Social Slimmers!

I have the same issue of eating too many treats once my little one goes to bed, it can be such a hard time of the day to stay on track can't it!

Sep 16th, 2015, 17:27 PM  
AliCat
Maintainer

Hi there Lots of us following the SW plan to keep you on track. I think the trick is to swap the sweet treats for healthier options and eventually it becomes second nature. Good luck!

Sep 17th, 2015, 07:57 AM  
annad87

Hi!

I used to be an evening snacker, especially once the husband has gone upstairs to his computer - if I haven't been seen eating it means it doesn't count Try replacing biscuits with fruti, a mueller light yogurt (the chocolate sprinkle ones are really yummy and feel like treats) or maybe save your HEB for a hifi/Alpen light bar in the evening with a cup of tea or an Options hot chocolate?