Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Newbie bride2be 3st 7lb to lose "hiya!"

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by Synner, Sep 4th, 2015 at 21:58 PM.
Sep 4th, 2015, 21:58 PM  
Synner

Newbie bride2be 3st 7lb to lose "hiya!"

Hello everyone

took me a while to figure out how to post here so any tips on the site are more than welcome I've recently rejoined Slimming World but cannot always stay to the meeting as my toddler gets bored and very noisy lol! Last time round I lost some weight I found sites like this so helpful and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing support-inspiration-motivation-recipes and ideas etc with one another.

I'm from the north of the country near Manchester, 5"8, 3 kids, 1 hubby 2 be, size 18 and one owner of a size 10 wedding gown eeeekkkkk! I love all foods and enjoy cooking which helps! I'm looking to get a little more active but funds are tight so walking and housework have become my friends.

Sep 4th, 2015, 22:56 PM  
AliCat
Maintainer

Hi Synner, welcome to the forum.
Have a look at our journals for food inspiration. Wishing you the best of luck on your weight loss journey. And you have an excellent reason to stay motivated, how exciting for you!

Sep 4th, 2015, 23:01 PM  
Synner

Thanks Alicat 😃 yes very exciting I just need to get going can't seem to get out of summer mode haha I see you're only 9lbs from your goal?! Now that is exciting! Congrats to you.. What's your favourite dish of the day? Are you following any particular diet?

Sep 5th, 2015, 01:03 AM  
thistle

Hi Synner, welcome to Social Slimmers.

Sep 5th, 2015, 10:36 AM  
just_lyndsey_15

Hi Synner, nice to meet you

Good luck with your weight loss, do you have a target date to reach it by? What an exciting thing to slim down for!!