Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Does anyone still follow the old green and red plans?

Thread in '

Slimming World

' Forum started by spoole116, Aug 9th, 2015 at 12:59 PM.
Aug 9th, 2015, 12:59 PM  
spoole116

does anyone still follow the old green and red plans?

I much prefer these and wondered if anyone else was the same. I don't eat meat so i do green a lot of the time. I have fish every now and then and so then have a red day. It's just how i like to do it.

Aug 10th, 2015, 11:19 AM  
Sally-J

A couple people at my group do Green. I think they are vegetarians so like to do Green for the extra Healthy Extras.

My consultant lost about 7 stone on Green some years ago.

It's all about choice.

Aug 10th, 2015, 14:29 PM  
mummybear12

Hello I'm doing green at home I prefer it too extra easy. I'm vegetarian so its the best for me I'm generally not doing great at the plan at the moment as I lose focus. If you want too swap recipes that would be good 😊

Aug 10th, 2015, 21:56 PM  
Quins

I'm old school, I do red and green. I much prefer it, find it easier to make choices for work lunches. You can still do a red veggie day, I use syn free or low syn quorn or meat free products and have measured carbs hex b.

Aug 11th, 2015, 12:53 PM  
naomi_mai

I do the green plan. I'm Vegetarian so it's much better for me, and helps having the extra healthy extras

Aug 16th, 2015, 08:19 AM  
Lardylady

I definitely do follow Green as I don't eat meat or fish. I have lost 8 stone 10lb and have maintained my loss for 2 years, purely following Green days!

Aug 24th, 2015, 20:14 PM  
Jacobs

I wondered this. I used to enjoy green days but stopped going then gained A LOAD of weight rejoined and it all had changed. does anyone do a mix of green days and ee days as the only meat I eat is chicken. I might have a look back through my old book to refresh myself how you follow the red and green days.

Aug 24th, 2015, 23:17 PM  
loubylou

I lost 4 stone on green days previously and intend on doing the same again. I love my carbs (feel very very deprived without them) and I am veggie so the red days do not work well for me. I have not done SW since the EE days have started so will be interested to hear about these but I think I will probably stick to what I know and can do easily