Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Hello

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by Dianem, Jul 7th, 2015 at 14:20 PM.
Jul 7th, 2015, 14:20 PM  
Dianem
Maintainer

Hello

I have been at my target weight for a while now. However need to monitor it to keep myself on track to maintain it. I try to exercise regularly to stay fit and it also helps keep my weight in check. I run, go walking and do yoga. I am doing the Great North Run in September and need to get motivated to put the chocolate down and pick up my running shoes and move more. Any suggestions? Thanks Diane

Jul 7th, 2015, 15:05 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi Dianem,

Welcome to Social Slimmers

Well done remaining at target weight.What distance is the Great North Run is a half isn't it? #GoYou

I never liked chocolate until I couldn't have it I eat high cocoa chocolate in moderation... melt some for over strawberries/raspberries? I keep in some kallo rice cakes with dark chocolate on them already but it's about moderation. I also buy choc shot for over berries and often add no sugar jelly to feed a sweet tooth, the raspberry is the sweetest in my opinion. Really the answer is avoid

Another idea (the better one lol) is My Protein chocolate protein shake, add some ice to a blender for a nice milkshake!
http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutr.../10530943.html

x

Jul 7th, 2015, 19:10 PM  
missbelle

Hello Dianem, welcome!

Well done on getting to maintain!

Belle xx