Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Through the stone to your zone - 14 to 13

Thread in '

Slimming World

' Forum started by Looby, Jun 18th, 2015 at 23:16 PM.
Search this Thread

Jun 18th, 2015, 23:16 PM  
Looby

Through the stone to your zone - 14 to 13

Ok...so I'm currently 14 stone 2lb, so only 2lb away from the 13s...but I know that that could take me a few weeks (I hope not, but probably will).

So, I thought I'd start a thread like the others for anyone in the 14 stone bracket aiming to get down to the 13 stone bracket.

Anyone want to join me? x

Jun 19th, 2015, 06:29 AM  
Milly

Ooo me please! I did look to see if there was this bracket, didn't think of starting one.

I'm right at the top at 14:13 so a long way to go and I'm on day 4 of SW. Looking forward to weigh in Tuesday as I've been stuffed most days so far!!

Jun 19th, 2015, 20:13 PM  
Looby

Quote:
Quote by Milly View Post
Ooo me please! I did look to see if there was this bracket, didn't think of starting one.

I'm right at the top at 14:13 so a long way to go and I'm on day 4 of SW. Looking forward to weigh in Tuesday as I've been stuffed most days so far!!
Hey there, Milly!

Good to see someone else on board. If you've only just started, it probably won't take you too long to see the pounds dropping off towards the 13 stone bracket.

How are you finding the plan? Have you done SW before?

I'll almost a year in now...but I love it!

Jun 19th, 2015, 20:53 PM  
Milly

Hi Looby! Yes hoping for a nice loss this first week. No never done SW before. It's quite a shock to actually eat so much having done the starve types before!

Looking at your stats your loss has been amazing in a year! Well done. I'm sure you will be in the 13-12 group in no time!

Jun 19th, 2015, 23:45 PM  
Looby

Quote:
Quote by Milly View Post
Hi Looby! Yes hoping for a nice loss this first week. No never done SW before. It's quite a shock to actually eat so much having done the starve types before!

Looking at your stats your loss has been amazing in a year! Well done. I'm sure you will be in the 13-12 group in no time!
Thanks....I too have done a range of diets over the years, but they've never stuck.

For whatever reason, this time, I am totally determined (and surprisingly finding it really quite easy!). I think the fact that you can eat plenty, and still cook 'normal' meals to suit the whole family, and even go out to eat at restaurants from time to time, whilst still remaining in control, is what has made it so good. I never have to feel hungry or even that deprived!

I'm a proper SW advocate now...I'll bestow its virtues on anyone that will listen! Hee hee!

Anyway...good luck with your first weigh in. My weigh day is Tuesday too. Post back here, and let me know how you've got on.

Jun 23rd, 2015, 12:12 PM  
Milly

Well after a week of stuffing my face I'm nearer the next level by 3.5lbs so very happy bunny!!

Jun 23rd, 2015, 22:41 PM  
Looby

Quote:
Quote by Milly View Post
Well after a week of stuffing my face I'm nearer the next level by 3.5lbs so very happy bunny!!
That's fantastic, Milly! Well done!

I also weighed in tonight, and lost 2lb, so really chuffed with that!

Would I have liked the extra half pound to get my 6 and a half stone award, and be in the 13 stones bracket? Of course....but a 2lb loss is nothing to be sniffed at, so that'll do nicely!

Jun 23rd, 2015, 22:59 PM  
Milly

Well done Looby! Sorry you didn't go into 13s but at least I still have you here for another week!!

Jun 23rd, 2015, 23:01 PM  
Looby

Ha ha! Indeed....I would have hated to abandon you here in this thread alone so soon.

Hopefully some other 14 to 13ers will come along to join the gang soon x x x

Jun 24th, 2015, 07:19 AM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Well done!

Find more posts on stone, zone.