Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Helllooo

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by UKANDOTHIS40, Jun 18th, 2015 at 17:01 PM.
Jun 18th, 2015, 17:01 PM  
UKANDOTHIS40

Helllooo

Pleasure to meet you all. Mine is a constant journey of a healthier me, I owe "myself" that After being a single mum, 4 children raised here in Canada, I moved from the UK so fab to see fellow Brits on a path and journey.

I am love to share ideas, support motivation - I have come from cellulite, flabby stomach , no toning, tried fad diets, tried everything, then i reached my dream of competiting in a bodybuilding competition for my bucket list -Guess what I failed again, and binge ate after till I gained my weight back, and no tone.

Since then its back to the grind, i promise myself 30 mins a day exercise, I owe myself that, and clean eating, no starving self, HEALTHY HAPPY ME.

Thanks everyone

Jun 18th, 2015, 19:21 PM  
Mitch

Hi

Single parent to 4, that must be tough. If that was me I'd probably eating on the fly and probably not very sensible stuff lol.

Welcome to the forum

Jun 18th, 2015, 19:48 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi and welcome to Social Slimmers! Best of luck with your weight loss!

Jun 18th, 2015, 19:51 PM  
UKANDOTHIS40

THANK YOU all for your kind words I used to ALWAYS eat on the fly the scraps on the plates the bits in the pans, but now have learnt that every day is a fresh day, and if i eat bad dust it off and start with a new approach. Working for a Pizza Company on the other hand is another story

Jun 19th, 2015, 14:02 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi hun,

Sound slike you've done more than well in the past. Maybe you applied to much pressure on yourself? Small steps ....

I clean eat a lot but not 100%. Also please remember if your exercise is hiit then you need rest days, they are important for our bodies to recover.

Welcome and looking forward to seeing your progress ... create small goals

x

Jun 19th, 2015, 19:26 PM  
UKANDOTHIS40

thank you .. I do take a rest day when I do HIIIT, currently just finishing up 21 day fix and then on to something new. Muscle confusion right?

I am wayyy to hard after doing 2 competitions, I just scoffed and scoffed and then felt disgusting, but my body felt so deprived so the new me is - keeping this in proportion its a never ending journey and the odd tread doesnt matter I must be less obsessive and stop counting every macro that i eat lol