Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

HI all!

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by Jaytee, Jun 12th, 2015 at 15:02 PM.
Search this Thread

Jun 12th, 2015, 15:02 PM  
Jaytee

HI all !

Hi everyone. I'm Jill and I've just discovered this forum so thought I would join. I've gained weight due to a medication I have to take and now I really want to lose the weight.

Look forward to hopefully getting to know lots of people here.

Jill

Jun 12th, 2015, 22:00 PM  
PrincessPikachu
Maintainer

Hi! Welcome to the forum

Jun 13th, 2015, 06:38 AM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi Jill and welcome to Social Slimmers!

Jun 13th, 2015, 09:57 AM  
huntress
Maintainer

Hi Jill.

What are your plans for losing weight?Are you setting yourself small goals?

Jun 13th, 2015, 21:49 PM  
Jaytee

Hi, thanks for your welcomes. I joined SW about 6 weeks ago and though I barely lost anything in the first 4 weeks my body seems to be finally adjusting. I'm quite active on my job role but am looking out to find a sports class I could join locally as I would like to increase my fitness levels.
Really glad I found this forum as I will hopefully be able to learn a lot from those that know a whole lot more than me.

Jill

Jun 19th, 2015, 13:33 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi Jaytee,

Must be hard to keep motivated if medication is giving you weight gain as a side effect. No option to change up to something different I assume? Well done you for going full steam ahead to battle it and keep going ... glad yu are now seeing results.

Local leisure centres usually have non membership classes you can attend if this suited you more. ALso maybe local bootcamp sessions .. try Facebook and Google to find them.

Welcome to Social Slimmers

Jun 20th, 2015, 13:14 PM  
Jaytee

Quote:
Quote by Wobbles View Post
Hi Jaytee,

Must be hard to keep motivated if medication is giving you weight gain as a side effect. No option to change up to something different I assume? Well done you for going full steam ahead to battle it and keep going ... glad yu are now seeing results.

Local leisure centres usually have non membership classes you can attend if this suited you more. ALso maybe local bootcamp sessions .. try Facebook and Google to find them.

Hi Thanks for your reply. It is hard having weight gain with medication and it's even harder when Drs make out that its not the medication it's your lifestyle ( which could not be further from the truth ) So I'm making the changes on dosage by myself, while still being sensible. I'll have to look up some classes. Thanks for the advice.

jill

Jun 21st, 2015, 18:38 PM  
Mitch

Hi Jaytee