Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Hi i am 41 years old mother of 3 , and i have struggled with my weight for ov...

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by nicolahudspith, May 26th, 2015 at 10:40 AM.
Search this Thread

May 26th, 2015, 10:40 AM  
nicolahudspith

Hi i am 41 years old mother of 3 , and i have struggled with my weight for ov...

i have always struggled to lose weight and have tried slimming world and weight watchers but always get stuck at a certain weight and cannot get passed it no matter what , any advice greatfull

May 26th, 2015, 10:42 AM  
nicolahudspith

Think i have done something wrong as only half my msg is here

May 26th, 2015, 12:46 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi and welcome to Social Slimmers!

Sometimes I found that changing my exercise routine helped. Or if you are eating low calories sometimes it can be effective to increase them. Best of luck

May 26th, 2015, 12:49 PM  
nicolahudspith

I will try that , thankyou , my mum keeps telling me I don't eat enough throughout the day so maybes thats it

May 26th, 2015, 22:06 PM  
missbelle

Hello Nicola welcome! What plan are you following at the moment? How long have you been stuck on the same weight?

Belle xx

May 26th, 2015, 22:31 PM  
nicolahudspith

Hi belle , I'm not on any plan at the minute , I'm just basicly eating my food off a smaller plate and cutting down on my sugar intake , i have always list weight but i tend to stick around the 13st mark and cant get passed it for love nor money

May 27th, 2015, 16:58 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi Nicola,

I'm terrible for eating and my PTs and current trainers every time I mention being 'stuck' ask if I am eating enough. Can you note down your food diary for yesterday and today to have a nosey at? It is true if you don't eat enough your body won't shift ... it's a constant battle depending on your diet or food preference. I too have gone from SW to going it my way.

My last stone and half was a NIGHTMARE to move and when I gained that back on through a move I am back to NIGHTMARE mode. Do you exercise?

... and of course welcome to Social Slimmers

Find more posts on 20yea, mother, old, struggled, weight, years.