Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by linzi, Feb 9th, 2015 at 17:00 PM.
Feb 9th, 2015, 17:00 PM  
linzi

I registered a while ago, think I posted my introduction post and then didn't post again 🙈but im really struggling at the moment and needing inspiration.

I'm Lynsey, live in leeds with my hubby and two kids, 6 and 3. I'm 28, 5'8" and ten stone exactly on last weigh in. I'm new vegetarian and trying to stick to veganism which is going well so far originally decided to go vegan for a detox in January but I watched a documentary a few weeks ago and I'll never touch meat or animal products again.

I'm also a kickboxer, I'm trying to get to a point where I can complete professionally. I need to lower my body fat and then build lean muscle. I've also got to be a bridesmaid for my friend in Mexico in May and my dress is a little tighter than Id like lol 😂so really hoping I can loose a little and tone up in time for that so I feel confident on the beach and in the photos.

At the moment I see my personal trainer once a fortnight and then train at kickboxing once or twice a week though the rest of the time I'm admittedly pretty lazy 😣 I'm trying to change that though haha I'm really bad for comfort/junk food also so really need help getting past that 😁

Nice to meet everyone 😊hopefully I'll be around for a bit longer this time haha!

Feb 9th, 2015, 18:23 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hello again Mrs hope we manage to keep you this time haha

What are you doing with your PT to reduce body fat % or is that your kickboxing trainer too?

You do really well

Feb 9th, 2015, 19:23 PM  
Mamamia1

Hello Lynsey!! I am new on this site as well Nice to meet you! Sometimes I think of becoming a vegetarian but I am never serious enoug to actually do this What movie have you seen? can you tell me please the title? If I watch it maybe I will change my mind too Any ways welcome to the forum. It is nice to meet you

Feb 9th, 2015, 19:44 PM  
linzi

Yeah my kickboxing instructor is also my pt I have a couple of bits and bobs from him I'll try and put them on this post... At the moment we are working on my kickboxing because I've got a grading next week but then we are working on my back strength because it's really weak and he thinks that I'll be able to do better once that's sorted.

Hi lovely! I watched earthlings a few weeks ago and again last night, broke my heart completely. I have watched a few other documentaries though on YouTube I can't remember what exactly though. finding veggie has been fine so far, vegan is ok, but eggs seem to have a habit of sneaking into things lol 😣 I'll get there I'm sure 😊 nice to 'meet' you!

Feb 9th, 2015, 19:47 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi Linzi! Good to see you back here again! It sounds like things are going really well with the kickboxing. That sounds like such a great way to exercise!

Feb 9th, 2015, 19:47 PM  
linzi

Hope I've attached them right :/
Attached Images
Newbie-image.jpg

Feb 9th, 2015, 19:52 PM  
linzi

Hi hun! Really is! One of the best things I've ever done I've got loads more confidence and everything since I started!

Feb 9th, 2015, 20:50 PM  
Mary1983

Hi Lynsey! It is nice to meet you! I am new here as well. I am still looking for the best kind of sport to do. It seems kickboxing can be really good Maybe I will try it!

Feb 10th, 2015, 14:50 PM  
MarieDK

Hi Linzi

Welcome aboard, and best of luck with your training See you around the forum.

Marie

Feb 23rd, 2015, 15:04 PM  
missbelle

Hello Lynsey!

Wow kickboxing, how cool. Have you been doing it long? Hope you are getting on with your goal plans happily!

Belle xx