Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Introduction

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by JodieCampbell, Jan 15th, 2015 at 16:27 PM.
Search this Thread

Jan 15th, 2015, 16:27 PM  
JodieCampbell

Introduction

Hello People,

Im Jodie and I am from London. Been Struggle with my weight since the age of 22. I started a supplement 3 weeks ago and Ive seen a difference, but now Im ready to take it to the next level and I wanna start doing a workout plan. Has anyone got any light workout plans to get started? Im looking to lose about a stone in the next month.

Any suggestions would be great!!

Jan 16th, 2015, 01:45 AM  
rory

Best of luck.

You might find BBC Horizon interesting:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02ddsd9

In terms of workout, jogging/running is pretty unbeatable. Maybe start off with walking if you're not ready for that.

Jan 16th, 2015, 08:42 AM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi Jodie and welcome to the forum!

Jan 16th, 2015, 08:55 AM  
sazzle

Hey Jodie, look forward to sharing your journey with you x

Jan 17th, 2015, 00:27 AM  
Befit

Hello and welcome

Jan 19th, 2015, 15:47 PM  
missbelle

Hello Jodie!

What supplement are you taking? I have started using my treadmill more than when I first got it last year and I am starting to enjoy it, you could run outside. I got one because I heard it is a good for weight and fat loss.

Lot's of local leisure centres do classes which may be worth a look. Good luck whatever you decide.

Belle xx

Jan 20th, 2015, 16:16 PM  
PaulB

Hi Jodie,
welcome. I am aiming for a weight loss of about 1 stone / month. Not really got my but into gear yet exercise wise this year. For me the problem is finding something fun I will do most days out of choice. My favorite used to be tuning into some funky disco type radio station. I had a small rug on the floor so I could feel the edge under my feet so as to not bump into things. I would then kill the lights and just boogie away in the darkness

Jan 20th, 2015, 17:00 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi Jodie,

Welcome to Social Slimmers.

What kind of workout? You could go running outdoors or get DVDs such as the 30 day shred. What areas are you targeting if specific.

Sainsburys have a lot of exercise goodies on sale at the moment if you live in the UK.

What about your local leisure centre like Belle said. You can join a gym who will give you a programme to follow and they will also do classes (do either or or both?).

Jan 22nd, 2015, 13:01 PM  
JodieCampbell

Quote:
Quote by missbelle View Post
Hello Jodie!

What supplement are you taking? I have started using my treadmill more than when I first got it last year and I am starting to enjoy it, you could run outside. I got one because I heard it is a good for weight and fat loss.

Lot's of local leisure centres do classes which may be worth a look. Good luck whatever you decide.

Belle xx
Im taking GC75 Weight Loss Supplement. In your opinion what would be more affective the treadmill or running?

Jan 22nd, 2015, 13:02 PM  
JodieCampbell

Quote:
Quote by PaulB View Post
Hi Jodie,
welcome. I am aiming for a weight loss of about 1 stone / month. Not really got my but into gear yet exercise wise this year. For me the problem is finding something fun I will do most days out of choice. My favorite used to be tuning into some funky disco type radio station. I had a small rug on the floor so I could feel the edge under my feet so as to not bump into things. I would then kill the lights and just boogie away in the darkness
Sounds like fun I might have to try that!!

Find more posts on introduction.