Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Another new recruit!

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by Donna, Aug 17th, 2014 at 12:05 PM.
Search this Thread

Aug 17th, 2014, 12:05 PM  
Donna

Another new recruit!

Hello everyone

I'm happy to have found this forum! My name is Donna and I am 46. I've been overweight for a large portion of my adult life (I usually say I have been on a diet for half of it!) so now I think it really is time I nailed it and got down to a healthy weight once and for all.

At my heaviest I was 12st 7lb, I currently weigh in at 11st 7lb and would like to get down to 9st 7lb.

18 months ago I did get down to 10st 5lb and I really felt great and got so many compliments, people were even stopping me in the street to say how much better I looked!

I am not going to be following any diets to shed this weight, I intend to eat more healthily but not give up the foods that I really enjoy either - just cut back on those! I want to redress the balance where food is concerned!

I have started a blog where I will log my food diary and generally witter on about day to day stuff regarding the weight loss journey to help keep me focused and joining this forum will keep me inspired too.

Oh dear...I seem to be wittering already

Aug 17th, 2014, 12:39 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi Donna and welcome to the forum! Best of luck on your weight loss, it sounds like you have a really sensible approach to it

Aug 17th, 2014, 12:46 PM  
Donna

Thank you Bevziibubble!

I'm hoping to reach my target by the end of this year so that, for the first time in many, many years I can make a different New Years Resolution!

Aug 17th, 2014, 17:20 PM  
MarieDK

Hi Donna

I think it's a great idea going the healthy eating route. I am sure you can get to your target Wish you the very best of luck and see you around the boards

Marie xx

Aug 21st, 2014, 13:48 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi Donna

Eating healthier is the best way of thinking sometimes!

Welcome to the forum and good luck, you can do it!

Find more posts on new, recruit.