Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

I Never Eat Breakfast

Thread in '

General Dieting

' Forum started by Terry, Aug 3rd, 2014 at 22:11 PM.
Aug 3rd, 2014, 22:11 PM  
Terry

I Never Eat Breakfast

I never eat breakfast and everyone tells me it is not a good habit. The reality is I am not hungry when I wake up and I think it doesn't make sense to force food in my mouth when I have no hunger.

So is it really bad to skip breakfast?

Aug 4th, 2014, 03:50 AM  
Poppy

I'm never hungry when I wake up, either. Eating breakfast is very difficult for me. The most I can manage when I first wake up is a cup of yogurt!

Aug 4th, 2014, 07:04 AM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

I don't eat breakfast much any more either but on the odd day if I wake up hungry then I will. Of if I'm doing a morning workout then I'll eat before that. I agree that you shouldn't force food in your mouth when you're not hungry. I would much rather save the food for when I am hungry and will enjoy it

Aug 4th, 2014, 15:07 PM  
avidian

I don't eat right when I wake up but I will eat within two hours of doing so, otherwise I feel like crude for the rest of the day. My husband has started to eat breakfast for the first time in about a decade and he notices a change too.

Aug 6th, 2014, 13:41 PM  
Prinny

I find it hard to eat immediately on waking and even after an hour only fancy something small. Usually go for fruit and yoghurt

Aug 8th, 2014, 18:20 PM  
GingerJV

I also do not eat breakfast! I think it's completely ok to skip the breakfast but only if it means you will not eat more for dinner. The problem with giving up the breakfast the only one: you will eat more in the evening! but if you eat the same amount of food in the evening, forget about the breakfast and don't bother;-)

Aug 8th, 2014, 22:19 PM  
Befit

oh i do eat breakfast i always do ! even if it is just one toast but i can't have my coffee on a empty stomach .

Aug 9th, 2014, 08:15 AM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Something small is good to kick start the day even if it's an hour after

I tend to have a shake for breakfast because I'm not a big breakfast person either.

Sep 24th, 2014, 09:38 AM  
Shirley8

Just eat an apple daily in the morning when you wake up. Its good for health and I prefer you don`t spend the morning without breakfast, take small even an apple.

Oct 4th, 2014, 08:28 AM  
slightslim*

I'm never eager when I wake up, either. Consuming breakfast is extremely troublesome for me. The most I can oversee when I first wake up is a container of yogurt!