Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

When you look at the mirror what do you see?

Thread in '

Exercise

' Forum started by Befit, Jun 20th, 2014 at 19:10 PM.
Jun 20th, 2014, 19:10 PM  
Befit

When you look at the mirror what do you see?

So finally i can stand in front of the mirror and look at myself in a better way !

I see less tummy but I can see i still have to work on that ...a lot! need to get on that Abs workouts!

Double chin is gone ...I like my face

Boobs shrink ...I am ok with that.

Legs ...start to like those too as running I think really make them look more sexy

Still have a big ass ! working on that too

Fat rolls on the back are 80% gone.

But most of all I see a woman and mum that is feeling 100% better then 2 years ago!:happy dance:

What do you see?

Jun 20th, 2014, 19:18 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Love this post!

When I look in the mirror these days I am so much happier with how I look. My chubby cheeks are gone. Don't have a double chin most of the time apart from at certain angles. I used to hate my face but it looks so much better since slimming down.

Boobs are smaller which I don't don't mind too much but don't want them to get any smaller. Stomach is flatter, especially in the mornings. Legs are slimmer but still not how I like them. They do look a lot better though!

Jun 21st, 2014, 08:26 AM  
MarieDK

I don't see much of a difference yet. But I do notice that my waist goes inwards a bit rather than outwards haha. Also noticed my face is definitely slimmer which I am happy about. People took lots of photos last week and usually I hate pics of my face (double chin, big chubby cheeks) but I looked ok, which was a nice surprise!

I have lost plenty of inches, but I think it will still take a couple more stone for me to really notice in the mirror.

Jun 23rd, 2014, 14:08 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Nice post

I am much happier with my figure/shape when I look in the mirror but can't help notice my problem areas more and more, I use my compare pictures to give myself a shake.

The boob shrinkage is depressing

Jun 23rd, 2014, 18:17 PM  
GingerJV

Great thread! thanks;-)
Well when i look at myself i can not say that my body has changed a lot;-)) But it's only the beginning and i am staying patient;-) But i can see great changes in my look for sure!! I suffered from depression, was always angry, sad and tired. Now i see some sparkles in my eyes! I see inspiration! I see smile on my face! I see red cheeks! and those black/blue spots under my eyes are almost gone;-)) I surely can see another person in the mirror! this new person has inspiration and goal in life!;-)