Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Been too naughty ...

Thread in '

The Naughty Corner

' Forum started by Wobbles, Jun 15th, 2014 at 19:49 PM.
Jun 15th, 2014, 19:49 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Been too naughty ...

I don't mind being naughty but I've been naughty and some #oops

Friday I was meant to make a stir fry sauce from scratch I ended up using a sachet, I know it's not that bad but I'm trying to avoid too much processed/long life foods. This followed with about 35cl of vodka, 2 of those red bull and too many onion rings to snack.

Saturday I finished the onion rings, made homemade jalfrezi which is fine but served with a small naan bread. Put about another 50cl worth of vodka with that!

Today as it's Father's Day I decided to have a bacon cheese egg muffin they looked too good then I cooked roast potatoes like we use to followed by a chocolate muffin and 2 scoops of ice cream.

Oh dear! Extra good week coming up ....

Jun 15th, 2014, 20:17 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

It can be hard to resist sometimes! Sounds like a great weekend though! I don't think your naughty weekend was too bad. I bet it's a lot better than where you started at. I notice that a lot of my naughtiness now is still quite good if you compare it to how I used to be!

Good luck for a good week

Jun 15th, 2014, 20:41 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

I think if I took out the onion rings and the fact I didn't do my egg or bacon with healthy as possible in mind is not feel so bad

Oh well it's done just suck up a little extra exercise this week I think although AF is due not sure what I'm going to do routine wise. Might swap a gym for a run, get self conscious if I'm heavy

Jun 15th, 2014, 20:45 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

I'm sure you'll be fine with a bit of extra exercise, or even your usual exercise routines which seems like a good amount already!

That sounds like a good swap if AF arrives. I get self conscious if I'm heavy too

Jun 15th, 2014, 22:13 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

I need to be careful though, I have visitors all next weekend :/ haha!

I'm hoping AFs not before Tuesdays boot camp, I really want to go... Not sure where I am because I took those tablets that delay for the then last month. Waiting game could be start or end of week.

Jun 16th, 2014, 00:03 AM  
Befit

since i got i injure and no exercise for the 4 weeks i keep EATING !!! its not good ! lol

I gain 5 pounds i think...! well not i think i did

keep telling myself it be ok once i get back to running but still its hard to no eat all the yummy food around. At least when i run i feel half bad about eating...

Charlene you have been ranking up the runs so you are half bad

Jun 16th, 2014, 08:56 AM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Physically I feel I had too much relaxing when I could have made better choices or had the breakfast and the dinner but cooked a bit better... As for the onion rings I can't say I even enjoyed that much. It's done it's a new week right!

5lb gain for 4 weeks relaxing isn't bad at all

Jun 16th, 2014, 14:57 PM  
Befit

yep but you know when i start running again i am going to feel the extra pounds for sure ! lol

trying to have a good eating week this week plus will do my half or try to so should drop me back couple pounds hopefully !

Jun 16th, 2014, 16:03 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Shape over lbs though with your exercising?

Jun 16th, 2014, 17:20 PM  
GingerJV

I see not only mine weekends were nice and naughty))haha) I went to my friends birthday!! thank god there was no cake, but were loooots of rum, whiskey, BBQ (pork!!!) and coke) lots of food and alcohol but at least no cake;-)))