Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

One thing after another

Thread in '

The Naughty Corner

' Forum started by KatieMac, Jun 15th, 2014 at 15:14 PM.
Jun 15th, 2014, 15:14 PM  
KatieMac

One thing after another

Gosh, this month I have struggled so much! My last period was a killer and I just couldn't do anything right. Then we had a family drama that got me so wound up I just couldn't get motivated to work out. Then I had a dentist visit and my mouth ended up super sore for a few days. Now that things have gotten back to "normal", I'm hoping to get back in the saddle...wish me luck!

Jun 15th, 2014, 16:35 PM  
Lyma

Gosh I sure hope things settle down for you! I haven't had all that going on and still find it hard to get motivated, so I can only imagine how difficult it has been for you. Best of luck getting back on track!

Jun 15th, 2014, 16:52 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

You have had a tough time lately haven't you I hope things start to calm down soon

Jun 15th, 2014, 19:51 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hope you have a better week to come we all float off but if you can get back on that's a good sign

Jun 16th, 2014, 13:51 PM  
avidian

Luck is always needed when things rack up like that. For some reason things seem to bulk up and always happen at once, it shocks me sometimes that we can go months without issues and then one week of insanity almost kills us when it hits.

Jun 16th, 2014, 17:29 PM  
GingerJV

The problem never come all alone! there are always lots of "friends" one problem brings with itself!(((( sad story(( I hope this week will be much better for you!! Good luck!

Jun 18th, 2014, 12:16 PM  
KatieMac

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone, it makes me feel better. This week has already been better, things do seem back to normal now, although I put on almost a kilo from the over eating. I'll have to watch myself again to get back on track, but it's so great to know I'm not alone!! Thanks!

Jun 18th, 2014, 15:25 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Glad you've had a better week. You'll get back on track

Jun 19th, 2014, 18:56 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Glad you're having a better week