Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Loosing weight the healthy way

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by samlaw, May 4th, 2014 at 23:16 PM.
May 4th, 2014, 23:16 PM  
samlaw

loosing weight the healthy way

Hi guys im sam, ive been piling the pounds on for the last few years since leaving the armed forces, i have tried all kinds of diets and health plans and had very little joy, but i have however stumbled onto a new one that works!! Im cosistantly loosing weight now and it has gotten rid of a few health issues too! I dont feel hungry all the time on it and it is 100% natural, my family are on it now too and we all feel great!! I wanna jump for joy and tell everyone about it! The diet is juice plus and i cant speak highly enough of it, so if you want to know more im here to help

May 6th, 2014, 20:12 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi samlaw,

Welcome to the forum.

You must be a rep? We don't mind members being reps if they are interested in the forum as a member and not just to self promote!

I am using JuicePlus as of recently, haven't long finished the detox which did me the world of good, I was pleased with the results.

May 8th, 2014, 07:01 AM  
TwylaDee

Welcome to the forum, samlaw.

I haven't heard of this diet yet. It sounds like something new. Anyway... Hope to see you on the threads! Good luck!

May 8th, 2014, 16:39 PM  
samlaw

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome, yes i am a rep, or franchise owner but only because i am so in love with the results it has given me, i would love to help other people out to live healthy, lose weight and feel great!

May 8th, 2014, 18:31 PM  
samlaw

I can help anyone out who is interested in the juice plus plan