Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Magic Bullet

Thread in '

Meal Replacements

' Forum started by Jeans, Apr 25th, 2014 at 16:07 PM.
Apr 25th, 2014, 16:07 PM  
Jeans

Magic Bullet

Has anyone heard of these? I have one and I've been using it for several years and I really like it. It's good for chopping veggies and things but I mainly use it for drinks. It does a good job with pulverizing the ice cubes when I make smoothie type drinks. I really want a good juicer but I've been using this until I can make that happen.

Apr 25th, 2014, 16:22 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

I have the same one but it's called rapido from JML, not long bought it and so far I am happy!

http://www.jmldirect.com/uk/blenders...fbl20100000001

I nearly bought a smoothie maker that had a dispenser attached but figured one that did various things was better

Sep 21st, 2014, 23:44 PM  
ourang81

I have a rapido too😀 but looking for new meal replacement recipes 😕

Oct 4th, 2014, 08:23 AM  
slightslim*

Has anybody become aware of these? I have one and I've been utilizing it for a few years and I truly like it. It's useful for slashing veggies and things however I chiefly utilize it for beverages. It benefits a vocation with pounding the ice shapes when I make smoothie sort drinks. I truly need a decent juicer however I've been utilizing this until I can get that going.

Dec 10th, 2014, 15:47 PM  
Jasmine

I have one and it's great for frozen drinks and coffee. I have since graduated to the Ninja. It is better for liquefying whole fruits and veggies. I have a shake several mornings a week using ice, juice, fresh fruit and half a protein shake. They're great.

Dec 10th, 2014, 17:58 PM  
TwylaDee

I use mine for making blended drinks that have protein powder. The powder is really hard to get mixed in without it tasting sort of grainy. I put in some skim milk or juice, a scoop of protein powder, maybe a chunk of fruit and a bit of yogurt, and then add ice and it blends it up fairly well. I think I am ready for a newer model. The blades don't quite handle the ice like they used to do.

Jan 2nd, 2015, 14:31 PM  
avidian

I have seen a few ads for it but I have never purchased it yet. There are so many things I want for the kitchen, which I thought was fully stocked but I just had my eyes opened yet again to new gizmos that our kitchen needs (or so I say it does).