Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

I stole food!

Thread in '

The Naughty Corner

' Forum started by Jeans, Apr 10th, 2014 at 17:18 PM.
Apr 10th, 2014, 17:18 PM  
Jeans

I stole food!

I was at a friend's house yesterday and when she left the room I took two chocolates from the candy dish on the table and ate them!

Okay, so maybe it wasn't stealing since the reason they were in the candy dish was so people would enjoy them but I still feel really guilty. I did tell her I stole them and she laughed and told me that it was lucky for me that I confessed because stolen chocolate goes right to the hips.

Apr 10th, 2014, 17:48 PM  
Mitch

I wouldn't have even thought twice about it I'm dieting, but not sooo on a diet that a couple of chocolates would bother me

Apr 10th, 2014, 18:34 PM  
MandaBear
Maintainer

Sometimes the temptation is just more than you can take, am I right?! At least you stopped at two chocolates! I love that stuff way more than I should and I probably would have eaten way more than two if it were me.

Apr 11th, 2014, 13:02 PM  
RubyTuesday

I think you have to allow yourself a few little treats, especially when you're denying yourself so many other things. Chocolate isn't that bad for you actually, especially if it's really high quality dark chocolate. (Don't tell me different, please!)

Apr 13th, 2014, 16:17 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

I'd have imagined they were there to eat