Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Am I the only one!

Thread in '

Slimming World

' Forum started by Fatken, Mar 5th, 2014 at 02:23 AM.
Mar 5th, 2014, 02:23 AM  
Fatken

Am I the only one !!

Hello all , wanna know if anyone else out there is still using old slimming world plans or recipes ??? I'm goin back on old 2003 plan as it previously helped my lose 7 stone . Dusted old books off and on day 2 . Ken

Mar 6th, 2014, 21:56 PM  
nicole.young*

Quote:
Quote by Fatken View Post
Hello all , wanna know if anyone else out there is still using old slimming world plans or recipes ??? I'm goin back on old 2003 plan as it previously helped my lose 7 stone . Dusted old books off and on day 2 . Ken
Is it working for you? Unless it is no longer working, then, maybe everyone disposed it already. Congratulations for keeping the ‘classic’ on your list, though. That is what is great about getting slim – you get to choose the best for you.

Mar 9th, 2014, 14:32 PM  
Fatken

Hi Nicole , first week done . I see you've recently joined so best of luck to you . I'm stickin to the old green day red day as I know where I am with that and it worked wonders last time ( 2003 ) . Be updating weight each week so will keep a eye on your progress . Have a good week , ken

Mar 10th, 2014, 17:34 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

I think I did the new plan and it did wonders for changing my eating habits.

Good luck Fatken

Mar 11th, 2014, 07:35 AM  
Fatken

Thanks wobbles !!!!

Mar 11th, 2014, 15:43 PM  
MarieDK

Hi Ken

Many years ago I did the old Slimming World red and green days but I just this week started on the new plan online with them and it's so much easier and you can eat a really nice variety of things. The website still has the values for the old red and greens so I am sure some people still follow the old plan. I think you can also still access some of the recipes on the main slimming world website without being a member as well, so that might be worth a look.

Good luck!

Mar 11th, 2014, 15:50 PM  
RubyTuesday

I had great success with the old red and green days plan years ago. I wasn't aware that there was a new plan, and I'm currently trying decide which diet to follow so, if the new plan works for you, it might be the way for me to go? What's different?

Mar 11th, 2014, 15:56 PM  
MarieDK

Quote:
Quote by RubyTuesday View Post
I had great success with the old red and green days plan years ago. I wasn't aware that there was a new plan, and I'm currently trying decide which diet to follow so, if the new plan works for you, it might be the way for me to go? What's different?
Your free food isn't separated out into red and green days any more Ruby, so you can have potatoes, pasta and rice with meats for instance without counting them as syns. You just have a massive list of free food: veg, fruit, meat, eggs, potatoes etc then you can have 2 healthy extras a day (cheese, dairy, bread, cereal etc) then anything else is syns. (Hope I got it right, only been doing it a week haha)

Mar 23rd, 2014, 13:05 PM  
Fatken

How's this week gone folks ??? I've just gone through the first two week storm and I'm now in now in the zone !! It always seems to be a battle for the first couple of weeks with me . Invested in a cross trainer in the week and startin fitness plan tomorrow (. ..... Ha ha Ha a different battle startin !! ) ................ Hope you all have had a successful week and good luck for this one coming !! 😃👍👍

Mar 24th, 2014, 12:02 PM  
MarieDK

You seem to be getting well into the swing of things Ken, brilliant I am on my third week too, and really enjoying it. Exercise is coming along slowly but surely and if I don't my bike is always staring at me! Have a great week too