Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

G'day all

Thread in '

Introduce Yourself

' Forum started by jaybiz, Feb 12th, 2014 at 23:06 PM.
Search this Thread

Feb 12th, 2014, 23:06 PM  
jaybiz

G'day all

Well this is my first forum post ever...I've done plenty of researching on forum posts, but never contributed to them and figured I should finally add my knowledge and experiences to the mix.

I have recently started clean eating in support of my wife and her endeavors to lose weight...wouldn't be fair if I was eating all the unhealthy good stuff while she is trying super hard to eat clean. So on we go...I started to post facebook posts of my food and the awkward but amusing situations I would find myself on during this journey...it quickly turned into something that became a motivation for others....and this felt better than the personal satisfaction I was receiving as a result of clean eating.

So it has spurred me on to sharing and immersing myself into a form of personally rewarding accountability. I have no choice but to succeed because it is expected of me from many others now.

Results: 6 weeks of clean eating and 5kgs down with only 1 proper training session and plenty of pushups. My wife is currently 8 - 9 kgs down. Additional benefits: Increased stamina, energy, vigor, mental awareness and overall feeling of increased health.

Feb 12th, 2014, 23:41 PM  
StirCrazy
Maintainer

Hi Jay

All motivation welcome I find that friends of mine on facebook who are also on a health drive give me a bit of a pick-me-up. Are you just eating right or on a particular diet?

Congrats on your results and good luck on your mission. Look forward to seeing you on the forum

Feb 13th, 2014, 11:27 AM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Hi and welcome!

It sounds like you are doing great and have got some great results so far! Well done!

Feb 13th, 2014, 12:46 PM  
PrincessPikachu
Maintainer

Hiya sounds like you're doing fab!

Feb 13th, 2014, 20:44 PM  
Jeans

Hi Jaybiz.

How nice of you to support your wife and her dieting by not only joining her but also reaching out to encourage others. That's just great. I'm looking forward to hearing more about this "clean" eating.

Feb 13th, 2014, 20:45 PM  
Jeans

Edited to say: Double post. The site hiccuped. Can one of the moderators delete this one?

Feb 14th, 2014, 03:35 AM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Hi

A very positive post those benefits you start feeling increase and it feels great the more you feel it!

Welcome to the forum

Find more posts on gday.