Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

Another winter weather storm warning

Thread in '

The Lounge

' Forum started by aboutme, Feb 4th, 2014 at 15:55 PM.
Feb 4th, 2014, 15:55 PM  
aboutme

Another winter weather storm warning

I swear we just get some relief and then we are hit again. Tomorrow we are supposed to have a great deal of snow. Could be up to a foot of snow. Snow starts tonight around 10pm and continues until tomorrow around 10pm. Lucky us! I'm thinking I might take a snow day from work if the kids get one from school.

Feb 4th, 2014, 18:52 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Oh no! I hope you stay safe!

Feb 4th, 2014, 22:38 PM  
Poppy

Weird weather here, too. It's supposed to go up to 67 tomorrow, then drop back off into the 40s. The report says we might get freezing rain at some point this week. I don't understand it anymore.

Feb 5th, 2014, 02:20 AM  
Jessica

We have had a few snow days here in the past month. Getting the day off of work is always a good thing, but I do not like anything else about this snow. Good thing spring will be here soon. Stay safe.

Feb 5th, 2014, 17:24 PM  
Avocado

I am so glad I left the north east years ago. It seems like they do get the worst of the worst. In the Midwest, you just expect to get bad storms so you're used to it. Our city shuts down on 2 inches of snow, can you imagine what 1 foot of snow would do?! Lol.

Feb 5th, 2014, 17:55 PM  
avidian

At about two in the morning everyone in the house woke up to loud thunder and a ton of rain, it finally stopped about an hour ago. We never seem to get a good snow storm but we always get the rain.

Feb 5th, 2014, 20:48 PM  
aboutme

Well the kids did get the day off. I did not get the day off though. I was given another big project yesterday before I left work for the day. I wish I worked from home. I will get the next one off.

Feb 5th, 2014, 21:12 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Sorry that you didn't get the day off work and you got given a big project