Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

From 2p-4p

Thread in '

General Dieting

' Forum started by aboutme, Jan 6th, 2014 at 20:55 PM.
Jan 6th, 2014, 20:55 PM  
aboutme

From 2p-4p

I am not hungry! For crying out loud I just ate lunch at noon. Every work day between 2pm and 4pm I get the munchies. I want to eat everything in sight. I want to go to the vending machines and buy bad food. This morning I stopped at the grocery store and I bought oranges and yogurt. I'm heading to the fridge in a minute to get an orange.

Anyone else go through this?

Jan 6th, 2014, 22:28 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Yes every single day! It's so annoying being hungry just a few hours after eating. Today I have experimented with eating more fat and protein and less carbs. My calories have been the same. I went 5.5 hours without being hungry and was amazed! That never happens!

Jan 7th, 2014, 01:34 AM  
PaintedNails123

I have the same problem, too. It seems like I get hungry about every two hours, no matter what I ate at the last meal. I try to "eat light" to compensate for that, but it seems like then I just stay hungry ALL the time! Argh!!

Jan 7th, 2014, 02:12 AM  
MandaBear
Maintainer

It's not 2p-4p for me, it is 6p-8p, but I go through the exact same thing. I always want junk food, too -- not whatever healthy food I have in the fridge!!

Jan 7th, 2014, 04:33 AM  
Jessica

I used to be that way, but now I eat larger servings for my meals. I find I stay fuller for longer that way. Oranges and yogurt are good, healthy choices for a snack.

Jan 7th, 2014, 18:31 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

The last hour before my dinner I could happily grab something naughty, feeling that way now but I'm trying to clear some work load after being off for a week think I need to give in ad have dinner within the next hour. Not the best choice but I aimed for a coffee.

Jan 7th, 2014, 19:24 PM  
Tinks

Mid afternoon and after 7 o'clock I want naughty stuff and have not been very good at refraining which I must stop now!

Jan 15th, 2014, 19:25 PM  
aboutme

I have the same problem at night too. If I am just sitting down and watching TV I want to eat. I need to kick that habit too. I have been bringing in oranges and yogurt for 2 weeks now. I grab one of these around 2:30pm.