Welcome, Guest. Login or Register to Join our Dieting & Weight Loss Forum
Username:

UGH! Olive Garden

Thread in '

General Dieting

' Forum started by Squishy, Nov 9th, 2013 at 13:44 PM.
Nov 9th, 2013, 13:44 PM  
Squishy

UGH! Olive Garden

I don't know why I even agreed to go there. I ate a million calories and it wasn't even GOOD! I haven't been there for years, but now I remember why I was hesitant to go. I will make a more thoughtful choice next time, that's for sure!

Nov 9th, 2013, 14:33 PM  
Bevziibubble
Maintainer

Oops! Sounds like it was just a one off though so I wouldn't worry. I always end up overeating when I eat out and then feel just yuck afterwards.

Nov 9th, 2013, 15:21 PM  
Befit

Don't stress to much maybe a good work ( if yu do workout ) will make yu feel better about it

Nov 9th, 2013, 16:54 PM  
Avocado

I don't know what the appeal is with Olive Garden either. Every time I've ever been there, I got cold food. As if they didn't put it in the microwave long enough or something. I can cook better pasta than that place.

Don't worry about it though, get back on the wagon and burn it off with some exercise!

Nov 15th, 2013, 21:17 PM  
pointss

I don't like Olive Garden either. Every time I have eaten there I have been sick to my stomach. What did you end up getting for dinner? Last time I went I ordered the salad and soup. I got the clear broth soup. I'm sure there were more calories than I want to count.

Nov 16th, 2013, 14:17 PM  
Squishy

I got some kind of penne thing. It was basically devoid of all flavor until she added some parmesan. The salad was really flavorless as well, basically just iceberg lettuce with the plainest Italian dressing. The bread sticks were ok in texture I guess, but again very plain except the granulated garlic that was held on by oil. Can you tell that I just did not enjoy it?

Nov 16th, 2013, 23:30 PM  
avidian

I have never been to one and we have tried three different times. Each time we head out and get there the place is packed so we end up going somewhere else. What is all of the hype about?

Nov 25th, 2013, 16:39 PM  
Wobbles
Maintainer

Is this a restaurant?
http://www.olivegarden.com

Have to say some of the food pics on there look MMMMMM!