Quote by MrsF1977
HI everyone, anyone doing this from home? I can't go to group as work full time and have 3 kids. I have the books though from a previous unsuccessful attempt, have since tried and failed at various other fad diets but none fit in with the family meals like sw.
I would really appreciate some help with planning for the first week as I am useless at this!
thank you in advance!
1. I would suggest you get a notebook and note down EVERYTHING you eat and drink in a day. I find doing that keeps me focused.
2. If you get time to make batches of meals to freeze, do it. Do food the family will eat and just tweak the ingredients so they are SW friendly. Chances are they will never notice and it is good for them too.
3. Only weigh yourself once a week at the same time of day each time. Note your weekly weight at the back of your notebook (from No. 1 above). Wear the exact same clothes/shoes/naked, whatever suits. Don't be tempted to weigh at any other time than this.
4. Buy a pack of gold stars from a stationery shop and award yourself one when you feel you have done well. Add them to your notebook. Make it fun!
5. Pick go to fillers that you can eat/drink when you are tempted to go off diet. For me these are homemade vegetable soup and my fave supper/filler is Bovril with 2 tangerines & an apple. Pick a couple for you and just get used to taking them when you feel the need.
6. Try to drink lots of water. It really fills you and your skin improves so much too.
7. Ask for help ... this forum seems to be the perfect place to get that help and also support from the friendly people here.
8. You CAN do it!