I tried out Simming Worldifying a Spanish Omelette recipe I had, I was pretty busy baking today so I popped the potatoes and veg in the actifry so I didn't need to stand over the hob, it worked pretty well. This is the recipe:
1 syn per serving
3 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
1 onion thinly sliced
1 red pepper diced
2 tsp oil (4 syns)
Chives or parsley
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Slice your potatoes and put in the actifry with your oil, let it cook for 15 minutes
2. Add the finely sliced onions and diced peppers to the actifry and continue to cook for a further 7-10 minutes
3. Whisk 6 eggs with salt and pepper to taste and some chives in a bowl
4. Heat a non stick frying pan and add the sliced potatoes, onions and peppers then pour in your eggs
5. Once the omelette is almost set either pop it under a grill until browned or use a plate to flip it over in the pan.
I also use leftover omelette portions for packed lunches.