It's free on Slimming World Green and Extra Easy (6 syns if not using cheese as HEA).
This is how to make a mash/smash pizza: Ingredients
Packet of Smash/Instant-Mash or
Potatoes (free on Extra Easy & Green if no butter or milk is added - 4 Syns per 100g if on Original)
Passata (any brand without olive oil added)
80g Low Fat Cheddar
Any syn free topping you care to throw on it. Smash Version:
Mix Smash with boiled water until it reaches a doughy consistency.
(how thick you want the base determines how much to make). Real Mash Version:
Boil 4/5 small or 2/3 large potatoes (peeled and cut into quarters). Any good mashing potatoes will do.
(how thick you want the base determines how many potatoes to cook).
Season to taste.
Cook until you can push a knife easily through potatoes.
Drain and mash until smooth and doughy (you may have to add a tiny bit of water to smooth it out but don't worry it will dry out). Directions
Roll out mash base to the desired thickness and stick in the fridge for a few minutes while you turn on the oven to 200C/392F and have a cuppa.
After your cuppa:
- Spray a baking tray with Frylight.
- Take base out of the fridge (it should have firmed up a little bit) and slide the base on to the baking tray (tip: I find it easier turning the baking tray up-side-down, put it right over the base and flip).
- Put in the oven (200C/392F) and cook until golden. Turn and cook the other side.
- Add your Passata and Puree mix (it's syn free so as much or little as you wish).
- Add any syn free topping to taste.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and mixed herbs
- Cook until cheese is nice and golden.