Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Syns per serving:
Extra Easy: FREE
4 thick pork Loins, all fat removed
2 onions, chopped
Free vegetables of your choices (fresh or frozen) carrots, baby sweetcorn, courgettes, peppers
400g can tomatoes (chopped or plum)
Schwartz Piri Piri Seasoning (we used 2 level tbsp, and you can use more or less to your taste)
2 chicken stock cubes
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Seal the pork in a frying pan, then place in a large oven tray sprayed with Fry Light
2. Roughly chop your vegetables (if using frozen there’s no need).
3. Boil the kettle and place the canned tomatoes, passata, mixed herbs, salt and pepper and the stock cubes into a large jug. Gradually add the piri piri seasoning, tasting as you go. Add approximately 50ml of boiling water and stir until the stock cubes have dissolved.
4. Place the vegetables over the pork in the tray, and then pour over the seasoned tomato mixture. Place in the oven for around 25-30 minutes minutes or until the pork and vegetables are thoroughly cooked.
5. Serve with either salad and/or couscous.