Slimming World - Syn Free Pancakes
Happy Pancake Day everyone! Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you have to miss out!
This recipe makes 2 pancakes
6 tbsp Sweetener
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
FryLight (1 cal spray)
- Separate the egg and put the egg white into a bowl (put the yolk in a cup/mug for later).
- Add 3 tablespoons of your sweetener of choice to the egg white; whisk until foamy and forms a stiff peak when you take the whisk out.
- Add 3 tablespoons of sweetness and vanilla extract to the mug with the *yolk* and whisk/mix-well with a fork.
- Fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg white with a big metal spoon.
- Put a frying pan on a medium-high heat and spray with FryLight.
- Pour half of the pancake batter into the pan (tilt the pan to make sure an even cover of batter over the pan).
- After about 2 minutes flip the pancake and cook the other-side (cooking times vary so use a spatula to look at the under side to make sure it's not under/over done).
- Once cooked both sides, serve with your favorite topping
Eat and repeat with the other half of the batter