Syn Free on Extra Easy and Original (9½ on Green).
This is a variation of an Ocean Pie.
Requires about 20 minutes prep, but well worth it
200g Salmon Fillet
200g Cod (or haddock) Fillet
250g Peeled Prawns (pre-cooked)
400g Cherry Tomatoes
1 Medium Egg
1 Garlic Clove (or 1 tsp of 'Very Lazy Garlic')
4 tbsp Chopped Dill (fresh)
4 tbsp Chopped Chives (fresh)
1 tsp Mustard Powder
400g fat-free natural fromage frais
450g Swede (Optional: Replace squash and swede with mashed potato
450g Butternut Squash (Optional: Replace squash and swede with mashed potato
Salt & Pepper
Replace the swede and butternut squash with 900g of instant smash / real mash potatoes <-- Still Syn free - real mash is now free on Extra Easy & Green if no butter or milk is added (4 Syns per 100g if on Original).
1. Cut the salmon and cod (or haddock) in to large bite-sized pieces.
2. Place fish in a frying pan and add just enough water to cover. Season to taste. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer until cooked through (4-5 minutes).
3. Drain and place in an oven proof dish with the prawns.
4. Blanch the broccoli and add to the oven proof dish along with the cherry tomatoes.
5. Beat the egg and mix with the mustard, crushed garlic clove (or 'Very Lazy Garlic') and 1 tsp water. Add the fromage frais and beat until smooth. Season well, add the herbs and pour over the fish mixture in the oven proof dish.
6. Peel and dice the butternut squash and swede and boil in separate pans. Drain, mash and season to taste.
7. Spoon a layer of butternut squash over the fish mixture and then a layer of swede.
Replace squash and swede with Instant Smash / Mashed Potato.
Bake in a preheat the oven at 220°C/Gas 7 for 15-20 minutes until golden.