All the ingredients below are as much as needed per person as desired.
You will need:
Mayflower medium curry sauce powder
2 eggs per person
- Cook the rice and peas separately, drain and leave to side
- Cut chicken breast (s) into strips or diced and cook with fry light in a non-stick frying pan until cooked
- Whisk eggsin mean time
- Start preparing the mayflower sauce as per instructions
- When chicken has cooked add the peas and chopped spring onion for 2-3 minutes
- Slowly add the whisked eggs and keep stirring until the egg is cooked
- Serve with mayflower curry sauce
This is YUM and doesn't sit so heavy like the takeaway can leave you feeling. One of our favourite meals now!
Calories - 77 per 100ml the rest as per how much you have used.
SW - I believe I syned 4 for 100ml of the mayflower curry, the rest is free.
Points - Not sure